Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween 2010

This Halloween was very unlike last Halloween. For one, Nolan was able to stay awake. Remember this from last year???


Dad wanted a pic with the same pose, and I am glad he suggested it. We will have to make this a Halloween costume tradition for the next few years. This time Nolan was awake and a little wiggly!



Here is a pic of our spooktacular home. :)

Brad has had the Halloween Homer Simpson for years. Since we lived in a condo for the past few years, the Homer has been tucked away in a box. He wanted to put it out this Halloween, but I had some reservations. I didn't want the neighbors to think we were nutso. We made a compromise. Instead of having it up allll month long, he set it up Halloween morning. The neighbors ended up loving it, and we got many a compliment when the trick or treaters arrived :)


Mom, who is this guy???



That afternoon, Brad made a pile of leaves for Nolan to jump in. What kid doesn't like leaves?? Mine! Brad tried to show Nolan how fun they were, but he didn't bite. So, we threw him in.



Scared for life. We are great parents :)
Once we had a yummy chili dinner and PawPaw arrived, we were ready to go. Trick or treating started early for us. Nolan isn't the happiest camper past 7 pm. Also, I really wanted to be home for our trick or treaters. This is the first year we have been able to hand out candy, and I for one was super excited!

Here is our little spider. Every other time I have put this costume on him a massive meltdown occurs. He must have know this was a special night!




Going to his first house. He knew exactly what to do. He walked right up that drive way without anyone directing him to.


He was not happy that he had to home someones hand. He likes to roam free!


This has to be one of my favorite pictures. My daddy, my hubby, and my baby :)


Nolan and daddy going to fill up the treat bag. Nolan was so funny. He WOULD NOT take the candy from the neighbors. Brad had no problem though :) Loves you babe!


Cute little spider loves him a bag. Thanks Grandma!!!


Checking out the loot before he collects some more.



I love my husband for capturing a picture of my big butt. However this is the only picture of Nolan and I trick or treating :(


Notice the paci....it was time to go home!!!!!


Finally back home. We made it just in time for the hoards of spooks. I guess the sidewalks in the neighborhood make this a trick or treat hot spot. We nearly ran out of candy! Next year I will know how much to buy.


The house at night! Spooky!!!!! ;)



I think Nolan had more fun digging through his bag than actually trick or treating. Being the awesome mom I am, I put 99% of his candy in our treat bowl for the spooks. I let him keep the Smarties :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your pictures! His costume was adorable and I love the leaf pictures... So funny :)

    ReplyDelete