Wednesday, June 30, 2010

His Love

Is it normal for a 10 month old to be in love with someone other than his mama...or daddy???? Nolan has been in love with Eebee since we was 3 months old. It was the first show he paid any attention to, and still is the only show. He likes to watch other things, but nothing...nothing...keeps his attention like Eebee. The smile he makes when he hears the theme song just melts me. Today when I was picking up the house...something I do more of during the summer...I thought I would put in an Eebee video. It usually keeps him busy so that I can get some things done. The video runs for 70 minutes. He sat in the living room for the full 70 minutes. I could not believe it. I didn't want him watching TV for so long, but what can I say....I got some things done!!

After 15 minutes


After 45 minutes

After 60 minutes. He was so focused he didn't even notice me behind him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment