Thursday, June 24, 2010

On the Move

Today we spent the afternoon with friends. Lisa, Alison, Stacy and I went to high school together...Lisa and I go way back elementary school. It's fun to see us all with children now, and to see them play together. I wish I would have gotten some shots of Nolan playing with Alison's kiddos, Libby (4) and Jack (2). He had a blast chasing them around the house. His crawl is almost as fast as their run! Lisa brought sweet little Bailey. She was a perfect two month old...slept and ate the entire time she was there :) Of course, Nolan had fun with Savannah. Stacy and I love to watch them together. I tried for two hours to get a cute picture of them, but they were on the move the entire time we were there. So much for the days when we could sit them next to each other and take all the pictures we wanted!




The ONLY picture I got with both of their faces. I had to get an action shot...they WOULD NOT stay still!

So, Alison lives on a "farm" of sorts. Okay, not a farm, but close enough. She has cows, horses, chickens, and a garden the size of my back yard. This morning one of the little chickens hatched. Cute little Libby brought it in side the house to play with. The babies loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment