Saturday, June 26, 2010

When Mommy is Away........

Nolan will play.......................


Nolan is a loud player. He yells, laughs, screams. He is alll boy. His toys are loud toys. He has a Learn and Laugh door that he loves, a pop up ball toy that makes him squeal, a set of bongos that he dances too...you get the picture. No matter where I am in the house I can tell what he is playing with. Yesterday, as I was cleaning the kitchen, I noticed something. Quiet. In my 10 months of being a mommy, I have learned that quiet is never good. I looked around the corner and no one was there. While I love our new house, I am still getting use to having to go find our curious little man. My bedroom, guest room, laundry room, living room, bathroom (a favorite these days), and finally Nolan's room. I had to keep my laughter inside when I found him pulling everything out of the dresser. I quickly grabbed my camera with out him seeing, snuck behind him, and took these pics.

Caught ya!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment