Friday, April 22, 2011

Daddy + Zoo = Smiles

 Yes, I am behind on my blogging.  Life has been CRAZY the past few weeks, and the last thing I have had time for is sitting at the computer.  A few weekends a go, we finally got the chance to go to the zoo as a family this year.  Nolan and I have been a few times this Spring, but Brad was always working when we went.  We had such a great time.  Nolan is an absolute animal lover, and watching the excitement on his face was priceless.   
 The only picture of Brad and myself at the zoo.  Moments before I zoomed in on a strange bird and captured a very up close pic :)

I love this picture.  I caught Brad in a parenting moment. Nolan wanted out of the stroller, and Brad talking him into staying in.

 These are the only pictures of Nolan.  Brad was on camera duty, and he took pictures of the animals.  In his words "aren't the animals what we were there to see?" Guess he was right.  Here are some of his pics...I deleted about 50 :)




Once I realized that we had 100 pictures of random animals and two pictures of Nolan, I took over.  Here is my Boo loving on some goats at the petting zoo.  He followed them around everywhere.  I must get this kid a pet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment