Monday, June 27, 2011

Boys Just Want to Have FUN!!!

Up until I was 20 weeks pregnant...the find out what your having week...I just knew I was having a little girl.  I was so excited about dresses and hairbows and dance classes!  When we found out Nolan was a boy, I jumped on the boy band wagon.  I knew I wanted a rough and tumble little man, and boy did God bless me with one :) 
When he was a baby, sweet little old women would stop me in the store and tell me how handsome he was.  Complementing him on looking like a boy and not a girl :)  He was thick and chunky just like old ladys like baby boys to be.  Because he was such a hoss, Brad and I have always rough loved our little man.  You can hug him tight and he will hug just as hard.  He loves cars, trucks, planes and choochoos.  He loves to wrestle with his daddy.  When we are outside he will find a stick or rock faster than you can say "look there is a stick".  He is boy through and through.  One afternoon after nap, I got up to check the mail to "find my little one standing at the door saying "pweese mom...side".  Thats "please mom outside" for those of you who dont speak "boo".  So, I did what any good mama of a boy would do...I took him to play in the rain :)

 As soon as we got outside, he screamed "wain"!!!  He loved it.  Of course, being my boo he sniffed out a puddle and stomped as hard as he could :) 

 Bike riding his his NUMBER ONE activity of choice.  He wakes up saying bike and goes to be saying bike.  When he realized that we were not going to ride down the street his attitude quickly changed....

Okay...so maybe he is not as "macho" as I would like to think ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment