Friday, March 26, 2010

Mama's Little Cowboy

Wowzers! It seems as though Nolan is doing new things everyday. In the past few weeks, he has learned to sit up and play. No help from mama needed. Tonight, he sat in the kitchen floor while I made dinner. Cute thang in only his diaper and that big smile of his. His personality is really shining through, and I hope it sticks. He is soooooooo happy. Smiles on a drop of a hat, loves people...watching them and talking to them, studies everything and everyone, knows what he wants and will work forever to try to get it...I could go on and on.

I have mixed emotions when he does something new. On one hand, I want to shut him up in a little box and not let him out. I love this age....gummy smile and all. On the other hand, I want to watch him grow and develop. I can't wait to hear mama and dada. I can't wait to see his first tooth pop through. I can't wait to see him take his first step. Once again, I could go on and on.

Time is moving whether it be fast or slow...it's moving. I try to enjoy every minute of being a mother...it is ever changing!

The cutest little fingers and toes this side of the Mississippi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment