Thursday, December 9, 2010

Here Kitty Kitty

A few nights ago, we had a 4 legged visitor. A cat that I have seen a few times before came to the door with a slight limp and a hurt paw. I could tell it wanted to come inside, but being the "animal lover" I am I was not about to let the fur ball inside. I did feel bad for it, so I put a bowl of milk and some graham crackers outside. The milk was a big hit, but apparently cats don't eat graham crackers :)


As soon as Nolan got a glimpse of the cat he started flipping out. He was saying all kinds of stuff that we couldn't understand and waving his arms back and forth. He wanted to get to that cat so bad he could not stand it. With it being 20 degrees outside, I didn't let him out to pet it, but I did leave the door open so that he could watch it.

Nolan looked at the cat, and the cat looked at Nolan for at least 15 minutes. It was super cute. Too bad mommy is allergic and daddy is not a fan of kitty cats because if Nolan had one they would be best of friends...at least until Nolan pulled it's tail :)

No comments:

Post a Comment