Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jammies

Jammies....the one thing that changes as my baby grows. We started in those cute, sweet, easy to change at night gowns. I remember washing Nolan's clothes before he was born and putting them away in his little baby dresser. One day I received some help from daddy. I will forever remember the look on his face when he held up one of the gowns. He was beyond confused about why I was making our boy sleep in a dress. After his first late night diaper change he understood why!



After his legs no longer fit inside the gown, we went to the footie sleeper. Nolan lived in these things...forget just sleeping in them :) I loved to snuggle him when he wore these. In fact, he wore them up until he was about 10 months old. The only reason he stopped is because I had a hard time finding them in a 12 month size :) As you know, Nolan slept with me until VERY recently. I loved feeling those footie feet snuggle under me as he slept. In this picture, Nolan has on a zipper sleeper. I only had a few of these and for a very good reason. You see, when poor Bradley was a baby he was accidentally zipped up in one of his zipper sleepers. No, I don't mean that the zipper stuck...I mean his skin got stuck in the zipper! He still has a scar right where the zipper stops right under the neck.




In the past month or so, Nolan has transitioned to separate jammies. I had a hard time with this at first. He seemed so big...plus I had not seen his feet at bedtime in about 6 months :) This picture is a perfect representation of his sleep habits. I have never seen him in the middle of his crib, he ALWAYS has his head up against the bumper, and his legs are crossed at all times (asleep or not).

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! Carson slept in his first "separates" pj's last night! They are the cutest thing ever! I got them from Old Navy... They make the best PJS... looks like that's where Nolan's came from! So adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope! Nolan's are from Carter's. I have not tried Old Navy but now I just might!

    ReplyDelete