Sunday, July 11, 2010

Love at First Bite

Nolan has not had many sweets in his day. Maybe a bite of ice cream here and a piece of cookie there, but nothing on a regular basis. He is already fun enough without the sugar! Last night we took a family trip to Logan's Roadhouse and to Dancin' in the Park. Logan's has some yummo little bucket treats that are the perfect size for me. Because two of the three had nuts in them, I decided to get the trio which included a strawberry cheesecake bucket so that Nolan could "taste". Well, one bite and he was hooked. The look of pure love on his face after that first bite was priceless. I didn't remember that I had my camera until the third bite or so. The funny part was after every bite he squealed and banged his hands on the table demanding more. The people around us got a kick out of it I'm sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment