Friday, July 2, 2010

Thanks Grandma

Recently, Nolan has become...umm...well...curious. He is into everything in this house. Anything that is plugged in, he loves. Anything that has trash in it, he loves. Anything that has a toilet full of water, he loves. You get the point. I was that pregnant person who did not register for a play pin. I couldn't see myself using it, so why get it. Boy, was I wrong. I am having such a hard time leaving him when I shower. Under no circumstance can my shower last longer that 2 and a half minutes. He would have the house destroyed otherwise. I can not mop without him following me around getting wet. I have to have one eye on him at all times not matter what I am doing. For example, this very instant he is unrolling the toilet paper in the bathroom because I forgot to shut the door...be right back.

So, Grandma offered to buy Nolan a play yard and I accepted. We got a rather large one so that he could stay in there and play while I got somethings done. It is not going to be his new home, but he is going to have to stay in there some this summer so that I can at least bathe :)

Here is a video of his first time in the play yard. The video does all the talkin'! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment