Thursday, August 5, 2010

Random

This is a lot of little posts combined into one. None of them are important enough to be solo, but important enough to be mentioned :)


How much is the baby in the "mirror"???

We caught Nolan tonight giving kiss kisses to the baby in the mirror. Sooooo cute! He would look in the mirror, smile, and the kiss the baby.





Dolly Parton
I recently signed Nolan up for Dolly Parton's Imagination Library. Apparently he will receive a free book every month....we will see. Here is his first book..........


The End
Earlier in the week I bought Nolan's last container of formula! Woohoo!



Not Surprised
Reports like this might surprise some parents. Not this one. I know he is spoiled rotten :) He has these ladies wrapped around his finger. Don't they know that he knows they will take him out of his crib he wakes up and cries?? Mama doesn't give in...they do!




2 comments:

  1. Hi, Erin! Nice to "meet" your! Your little guy is adorable! My nieces love Dolly's Imagination Library. I am a big Dolly fan and love all that she has done (and continues to do) for East Tennessee.:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen! We are excited to get the books from Dolly. I am an elementary school teacher and books are my thing :)

    ReplyDelete