Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Daycare Returns

Well, it's over. Summer break has come to an end. I have loved every minute of being home with Nolan. We had an awesome routine, and played our hearts out. But, all good things must come to an end. Nolan had his first day back to daycare today, and I think things went well. I wasn't sure he was going to be okay. Last week at church daycare, he cried the entire time we were gone. He was NOT happy. This past weekend we went to a birthday party, and he was clingy for the first hour we were there. All of the sudden he has become attached to his mama. When I dropped him off this morning he could have cared less. He was happy to see new toys, and to have friends to beat up play with. He did get fussy around lunch/nap, but for a kid who got his world turned upside down I think he did great!


Nolan's cubbie :)


Playing with a new friend who is older than he is, but smaller :)


Nolan with Mrs. Brandi who is about to have another baby of her own. Mrs. Kellye may be coming to take her place while she is gone. No matter who is taking care of my boo, I know he is loved. These ladies love him to pieces!


Can you tell these kids have slept in all summer???



Nolan's first project. He ate the crayon and tore the paper :)


Ugliest, cutest baby face ever. Jack-O-Lantern smile and food on his face...love this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment