Saturday, January 30, 2010

Finally!!

He did it!!!! Earlier today, Nolan took a nap in his crib. I knew he was getting sleepy. Instead of rocking him, I just took him upstairs and put him in crib. I know you are not suppose to put pillows in the crib with him, but I think one of the reasons he won't sleep in there is because he feels insecure. He likes to be up against someone or something when he is sleeping. Don't worry...I checked on him every few minutes. He slept for over an hour!!!



I mean wouldn't you want to sleep here??? Monkey city! :)



On a side note...look what PawPaw made! He came to dinner this week and brought Nolan a "toy". A toy he can not play with! HAHA! He said he made it to be a keepsake and that he would buy him a train that he could play with :) Thanks PawPaw!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment