Friday, January 8, 2010

First Veggie: Peas

Nolan's first veggie went like I had anticipated. Let's just say he is not going to become a member of the "I LIKE PEAS" fan club :) I'll let the pictures do the talkin'!


This look is priceless! He is saying, "DO NOT PUT THAT IN MY MOUTH"!


I did anyway. Not exactly a yummmm face.



And then there is this one. I thought mixing it with some cereal would make it better. I guessed wrong :)


He could barely swallow. He gagged and make this awful face. He is a bit dramatic. Runs in the family.


So, after three bites we gave up. We will try again today. But for now....bananas are still a big hit! He will open his mouth and move his head toward the spoon :)


And again!


You gotta be quick or he will grab the spoon from you and do it himself :) Gets that from his mother!


Peas? What Peas?

No comments:

Post a Comment