Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall Break FUN!

Funny how the weather changes! Friday was my first day of fall break, and Nolan and I went to Dragon Park. It was a beautiful 77 degrees outside. PERFECT WEATHER! Today on our walk Nolan wore a hoodie and sweats :)


Since Nolan learned to put one foot in front of the other, he has been a treasure hunter. His eye spotted a piece of mulch that looked unlike any other piece in the pile.

He squatted in this spot for what seemed like forever looking at his treasure. I love watching him investigate. He is such a curious little man.



One day he is going to have a blast jumping off the dragon. But as of right now, he is scared to death to be on top of it :)


Of course, he found my purse. No matter the situation...mommy's purse will always be his favorite source of entertainment!



My 5 year old...I mean 1 year old...playing like he is 5 :)


These spinney things were a big it...for about 30 seconds.


Nolan had a blast being outside. He had free reign of the entire park. I let him go anywhere he wanted...following close by of course. He is a rough and tumble player. He is alll boy and I LOVE it. Until I found this............


Yep, as I was putting Nolan in the swing I saw this. At first, I was shocked. And then I got over it enough to take a picture. This is a mile stone that had to be captured. I realized that I had never seen his blood. Yes, it comes out red like everyone elses. :) Not once did he cry the entire time we were there, so I am not sure when it happend. The other knee is banged up as well. Guess this is the first of many!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment