Saturday, October 16, 2010

Punkin' Patchin'

'Tis the season for pumpkins. Holidays with a child are soooooo much better than what they were before. I have always loved Halloween...the temps, trees, spooks and treats. Having Nolan around makes it even more fun! Last year, he was just a little nugget of love. At just a few months old, he had no idea what was going on. This year he's eatin' up the fall festivities.



While on fall break, Nolan and I went with PawPaw to the pumpkin patch. You could imagine my disappointment to find that I left my camera at home!!! So, we took some pics once we got home. Nolan loves his baby pumpkins!


Brad Nolan and I went back the next day...with the camera :)












I am sure you can remember this pic from last year.........


Things haven't changed much...........................



Nolan obviously does not share his mother's love of Halloween :(

No comments:

Post a Comment