Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunny Sunday!

Well, today was the first sunny day in over a month...not really but it seems like it! It has been such a rainy September. Hopefully all this rain means that we are going to have a very colorful fall! I suddenly have the urge to tell you about how the leaves don't really turn colors...they just loose their chlorophyll. Guess that means I need to go back to work...teacher at heart!

We started our day at the Cracker Barrel of all places. We NEVER eat there, but for some reason we gave it a chance. Let's just say we were not missing anything. We then went to hang out and Brad's dad's house. It was beautiful outside. Perfect weather if you ask me. They live a little outside the city. It was so nice to sit outside surrounded by trees and sunshine!



Brad practicing his camera skills


Can you believe all those windows? Makes for a nice view from the inside!



Grandad and Nanny's cats...some of them anyway. One day Nolan can play with them...if he isn't allergic like his mommy!


Nolan and Grandad





After our visit, we went to Opry Mills. My soul reason for going was a Gigi's Cupcake. Their retail locations are not open on Sunday, but I assumed their mall kiosk would be....WRONG! You could imagine my disappointment. So, we walked around the mall and snagged some pictures...ENJOY!
Notice Nolan's outfit change. I heard him doing his business inside the Carter's store, so I went to change him. Little man exploded his diaper, and mommy got her first mall restroom changing table experience. I broke a sweat trying to change the SCREAMING baby with poop all over him all while the ladies in the restroom stared at me with pity! To top it off, I grabbed the wipe container that was almost empty and found that I still had a newborn change of clothes. His big butt does NOT fit into newborn anymore...thank goodness I had a random sleeper in there. :)

Mid-shopping excursion dinner time!


Mommy and Nolan at the Glow Golf...one day little man...one day!


Mommy and Nolan at the carousel (sorry about the blurry picture...daddy was in charge)


We tried on glasses...what do you think?


Look! I am as big as a shoe!


We were stopped a few times while at the mall and were told how "HEALTHY" our baby was. Do they think I don't know they are calling my sweet angel baby FAT!?!?




We ended our day at this yummy place with a black bean salad and fruit tea! Perfect day if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment