Tuesday, April 13, 2010

All About the Baby......

How fun! We had such a good time in Texas with my family...hated to leave...but such is life. This trip really helped me realize something that I have not thought about before. It's alllllll about Nolan. Before we left, I heard all about how excited everyone was to see Nolan. Brad was sad to see Nolan leave for 5 days. MOM was ecstatic to see Nolan at the airport (in fact, I didn't even receive a hug). Brad Skyped daily to see Nolan. Mom was sad to see Nolan leave. Brad was super happy that Nolan was home. Are you sensing a pattern here??? I am merely the person who carries Nolan from place to place, and ensures that he stays alive. It's okay...he is pretty darn cute. I couldn't resist him either :)

Nolan in his walker. Let me tell you...he was ALL OVER THE house in this thing. At certain points I had to walk around the house to find him.



Nolan gives two types of lovin. Sweet and rough.










Nolan had fun cooking. He better get use to it. It's what we do in my family :)






He for sure got into everything. As far as he was concerned, this was his playground!







They have a cute park with in walking distance from their house. Nolan is really going to enjoy going here in a few years!





We went to Patrick's baseball game. Nolan seemed to like the action...I however did not. Boring game...he is going to have to play something with a little more action!


He loved taking a bath in the sink. Kitchen prep sink was the perfect fit!






The pool area is going to be a lot more fun this summer. If it is anything like the bath, Nolan is going to have the time of his life!

No comments:

Post a Comment