Saturday, January 1, 2011

Nuts, Fruits, and Chews

Nolan apparently enjoys the fruit variety :) Ohh, my booboo does things that make me laugh, make me mad, and makes my heart full. Today, was one of those days. When Nolan woke up from his nap, he was in an exceptionally happy place (I would be too if I had just taken a three hour snooze). We had planned on going to run a few errands. As I was getting things together, Brad, who has been down and out with the flu, started to feel a little better and was vacuuming the house. Vacuums are particularly loud machines, so loud in fact that you would never hear a sneaky one year old getting into something he was not suppose to.

That's right. I found him in the kitchen attacking a box of Russel Stovers. He apparently used his GO GO GADGET arms to reach the box off the counter top. When I found him, he was already chowing down on a raspberry cream. :)


Trying to decide what his next goody should be. When I picked them all up, he thew an all out fit. Guess he thought they were pretty tasty.



In my boo's case, the saying "there is a reason God makes them cute" is perfectly fitting. He is a stinkin' mess, and if he were not so darn cute I might not have found this as funny as I did!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment