Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"D" Day

Well, we made it through "D" Day...that's Daycare day in case you were wondering! :)

Today was Nolan's first full day of daycare, and my first day back to work. We both did very well considering we (I) have been crying for the past week. One good cry this morning and it was out of my system...it didn't hurt that I got to visit a few times today :) When we got home this afternoon, I noticed something. He smelled different. Isn't that funny...the things you notice. He smelled like someone other than his mama and his baby lotion. He smelled like Mrs. Kelly! I don't mind though...at least he is getting some lovin' throughout the day! Nolan took a nap that lasted almost 4 hours! Can you believe that??? Guess waking up at 6:30 took a toll on him too! This is a picture of Nolan and Mrs. Kelly...thank you for lovin' on him today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment