Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sleep Protection

What can I say? My kid is a face scratcher. Yes, I cut his nails. Yes, I file them after I cut them. I have noticed that he only does this when he has a belly ache at night...and only in his crib. Is he trying to tell me something? :)

This picture makes me laugh. He is the "boy in the bubble". He sleeps in a sleep sack at night so that he won't smother. Now, he is going to sleep with socks on his hands. When he woke up last night to eat, I saw the awful scratch. Deja vu? Didn't he JUST DO THIS? I hurried to turn the light on...hard to find Neosporin at 3 a.m...lather him up....and forced him to wear socks on his hands. After all that...he pooped! We had a little conversation after the whole ordeal (he was wide awake by now). We came to the conclusion that he must wear socks on his hands to bed until he decides to stop scratching his sweet little face.

Hard to get mad at a baby who goes to bed at 8:30 and doesn't wake up until 3 a.m. THEN......is back to sleep by 3:30 and doesn't wake up again until 9 a.m.!! :)



In all of our protective glory!


Even with all his gear on, he can still play the "stick out your tongue" game :)

No comments:

Post a Comment