Saturday, November 28, 2009

The tree is up!!!

It is Thanksgiving weekend and our tree is up! I am rather proud of myself for making this happen. Every Thanksgiving for the past 9 years I have been out of state visiting my family. We are decorate the tree the day after turkey day kind of people. The thing is...is that I usually get all the tree decorating business out of my system by the time I get back home.


This year I opted out of traveling for the holidays. Little man is still under the recommended 6 months of age for flying. If it were not for this H1N1 stuff, I probably would have taken him. It was kinda nice though...this was the first Thanksgiving I have spent with Bradman in 9 years!


Bradley... tree fluffer extraordinaire!



Nolan....not to impressed with the whole thing



He perked up and rather enjoyed watching mommy move ornaments from where daddy put them :)


Nolan's Christmas ornament. As you can see, it is a little sterling silver shoe.


I had his name and birthday engraved on the bottom


Quite heavy....I had to put two branches together to hold it up!



Tada!! Can not wait to get out of this condo and into a house with room to put a tree. We had to reconfigure our living room furniture to make it fit!





And just because he is cute......................

No comments:

Post a Comment