Thursday, October 8, 2009

Family Time (like it or not!)

I read not to long ago that the average family spends more time apart than they do together. When you think about it, it is not a far stretch. After work, errands, house chores, etc., there really is not much time left at the end of the day to spend with your family. I think it is important to devote a small portion of your day to "intentional" family fun. Not time that just so happens to be convenient, but time that is sectioned off just for family. For example, tonight we went to the park before dinner. While we were a little tired, both Brad and I had a great time....Nolan was having NO part in our goofiness!! ! HAHA!


Daddy and Nolan gazing at the stars


Somewhere between a laugh and a cry. He wasn't sure if he should be annoyed or have a good time!





WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!



Climbing up the ladder...try to work the rolls of those thighs!


"Are they going to be this dorky my entire life?"


"Please just take me home!!"


"Someone...anyone...please rescue me!"



I love that my hunny and I can have fun with one another after 10 long years. I don't see the dorkiness going away anytime soon. Sorry Nolan! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment