Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fun in the BG!

Today Nolan and I went with Casey to Bowling Green. We met up with Leeah and Petey, and had a super duper time! I had big plans on taking Nolan to WKU for a little fall picture action around campus, but it was a little rainy and cold. All of the pictures taken were from in the car, and the restroom...read on friends...read on! ;)


We hit up a mall photo booth...great way to waste $3...thanks Casey!



Leeah and I with our boys. Look how far we have come since freshman year. Still best buds and slightly heavier (we will blame that on having children not the cookies and coke from the cookie store). Can not wait for Nolan and Petey to start getting in trouble. Right now this 3 year old and 2 month old are still minding their mommys. Wonder how long that will last???



Group photo!!! Yes, we are in the bathroom at the mall. I wanted a group photo, but did not want some random person touching my camera...swine flu!! So, instead I sat the camera on a bench where thousands of unwashed hands have grazed and set the timer...1.2.3....CHEESE!!!


CHEEKS!!! He gets those from his mama.


The boys


Me and my man...yep..not sure what is all over my sleeve. Could be snot, drool, spit up, lunch, or nastiness from the table. Love wearing black!



Casey said taking pics from this viewpoint reduces the risk of DCS or double chin syndrome....and she was right!



Leeah and Nolan...I wanted to get a pic of them together and the only way was to capture him in the mirror.........................see.....................


.........there he is!!!



Cousin Casey, Pete, and I. The Altima was packed!!! 3 adults, 2 car seats, 2 way too big purses, and 1 diaper bag :)


Ahhh yes....the whole reason for going to BG in the first place. CAMPUS! Love campus in the fall. The trees are so pretty!!


BEMIS!!! My home freshman year of college. This is where I slept in the same bed as my cousin for the first 2 weeks, and met my bestest friend. It was raining and the parking lot was flooded...Leeah was too much of a scaredy butt to go by herself to move her car, so I went with her....and the rest is history. (independence issues anyone???)


And just because this is funny.............and I am not too proud to post a pic of me looking like a dork....and Leeah is the center of a car seat sandwich....here ya go!

No comments:

Post a Comment